Temporarily Closed to Transit Passengers
Upgrade your Singapore Changi Airport layover when you visit the Plaza Premium Lounge in Terminal 1. In a swanky, well-appointed space, enjoy food and drinks, hop on the WiFi, catch up on work, take a shower, or simply relax. Private rooms and spa services are available for an additional fee. This 24-hour lounge welcomes all travellers regardless of airline or flight class, including economy class flyers. To gain entry, use your lounge membership program or pay at the door. Below you will find helpful information such as: lounge location, hours, services, and lounge access for economy class travellers.
Singapore Changi Airport, Terminal 1, Airside, Level 3, Departures/ Transit Lounge West, above Gate C1.
Services & Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Beverages (alcohol)
- Beverages (alcoholic) ($)
- Conference Rooms ($)
- Disabled Access
- Flight Information Monitor
- Mobile Charging
- Premium Food
- Private Rooms ($ – SGD 75 per 3 hours – Single • SGD 180 per 3 hours – Family Room)
- Showers ($)
- Spa Services ($)
The lounge is open 24 hours.
Lounge Access & Rates
Pay at the door
When space is available, this lounge accepts guests at the door. The walk-in rates are:
- 5 Hour lounge use = SGD$ 58.00
- 10 Hour lounge use = SGD$ 105.00
- Shower package = SGD$ 16.00 (30 mins)
Information not available.
More lounge locations at Singapore Changi Airport
- Changi Lounge (Jewel)
- Qantas Club (Terminal 1)
- The Haven by JetQuay (Terminal 3)
- TGM - The Green Market (Terminal 2)
- SATS Premier Lounge (Terminal 3)
- SATS Premier Lounge (Terminal 2)
- SATS Premier Lounge (Terminal 1)
- Marhaba Lounge
- Blossom Lounge (Terminal 4)
- Ambassador Transit Lounge (Terminal 3)
- Ambassador Transit Lounge (Terminal 2)
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.