Make the most of your layover at Frankfurt Airport when you enter the Lufthansa Business Lounge. Enjoy food and drinks, hop on the WiFi, get some work done, freshen up with a shower, or catch up on the day’s news. To enter, you must have eligible elite status. Below, you’ll find helpful details such as lounge location, hours, and services.
Frankfurt Airport, Terminal 1, Airside, Concourse B.
Directions: Proceed to Gates B44 – B48 and take the elevator or stairs to the lounge entrance.
Services & Facilities
- Beverages (alcohol)
- Beverages (non-alcoholic)
- Children’s Area
- Flight Information Monitor
- Premium Food Buffet
- Printers & Copiers
This lounge does not have any sleep facilities.
The lounge is open 5:00AM – 10:00PM (Daily).
Lounge Access & Rates
Pay at the door
Walk-in rates are not available.
Elite status only.
More lounge locations at Frankfurt Airport
- Priority Lounge (Terminal 2)
- Lufthansa Welcome Lounge (Terminal 1)
- Sky Lounge (Terminal 2)
- Primeclass Lounge (Terminal 2)
- Lufthansa Senator Lounge (Terminal 1 - Gates C14-15)
- Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounge (Terminal 1)
- Premium Traveller Lounge (Terminal 2)
- LuxxLounge (Terminal 1)
- Air France Lounge (Terminal 2)
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.