If you are an active member of the military, you and your family can wait for your flight in the comfort of the USO Lounge at JFK Airport. Below you will find helpful information such as: lounge location, hours, and services.
New York City JFK Airport. Terminal 5, Landside, Baggage Claim Area, opposite Carousel #2.
Services & Facilities
- Complimentary services include snacks and beverages
- Computers, Tablets and WIFI
- Charging stations, printers
- Video gaming (PS4)
- TV and lounge chairs
- Lending library
- Children’s play area
- Assistance with travel planning, hotel and local information
This lounge does not have any sleep facilities.
The lounge is open 5:00AM – 11:00PM (Daily).
Lounge Access & Rates
USO Lounges are free of charge for active members of the US military and their families.
More lounge locations at New York City JFK Airport
- Wingtips Lounge (Terminal 4)
- Swiss Business Class Lounge (Terminal 4)
- Lufthansa Business Lounge (Terminal 1)
- American Airlines Admirals Club
- Delta Sky Club
- Air France Lounge (Terminal 1)
- Alaska Lounge (Terminal 7)
- KAL Business Class Lounge (Terminal 1)
- Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.