Long layover at Beijing Capital Airport? Relax at the Air China First & Business Class Lounge in Terminal 3C. Entry includes snacks and drinks, WiFi, shower facilities, and TVs and magazines, in a comfortable, air conditioned space. Anyone flying from Terminal 3C can access this lounge, including economy class travellers, as long as you’ve got eligible elite status or a lounge membership program. Below, you’ll find helpful details such as lounge location, hours, services, and lounge access for economy class travellers.
Beijing Capital International Airport, Terminal 3C Airside – Domestic Departures. After Security Check counters, proceed towards Gates C19-30. Take escalator on the left to next level to where lounge is located.
Services & Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Beverages (alcohol)
- Beverages (non-alcoholic)
- Disabled Access
- Flight Information Monitor
This lounge does not have any sleep facilities.
The lounge is open 6:00AM – 10:00PM (Daily).
Lounge Access & Rates
Pay at the door
At the time of this update, we did not have any information about the availability of walk-in rates. If you know, click here to update this lounge profile.
Information not available.
More lounge locations at Beijing Capital Airport
- Fortune Wings Lounge
- HNA Club (Terminal 1)
- China Southern Airlines Lounge (Terminal 2)
- Air China First & Business Class Lounge (Terminal 3D)
- Air China First & Business Class Lounge (Terminal 2)
- Air China First Class Lounge (Terminal 3E International)
- BCAT Hourly Hotel / Lounge (Terminal 3E)
- Business Travelers Lounge (Terminal 3E)
- Air China Business Class Lounge (Terminal 3E International)
- BGS Premier Lounge (Terminal 3E)
- BGS Premier Lounge (Terminal 2)
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.