If you are an economy class traveller, you can wait for your flight in the comfort of the Club Aspire at London Heathrow Airport (Terminal 3). Below you will find helpful information such as: lounge location, hours, services, and lounge access for economy class travellers.
London Heathrow Airport, Terminal 3, Airside.
Directions: follow signs to Gates 1-42 and ‘All Airline Lounges’ and bear left. Turn left again and follow signs to Gates 1-22 and ‘Airline Lounges B-J’. Turn left towards Gate 9 and the lounge is signposted as ‘Lounge D’ on the right.
Services & Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Beverages (alcoholic)
- Beverages (non-alcoholic)
- Disabled Access
- Flight Information Monitor
- Rest Pods
- Showers ($)
The lounge is open 5:30AM – 10:30PM (Daily).
Lounge Access & Rates
Pay at the door
When space is available, this lounge accepts guests at the door. At the time of this update, we did not have the walk-in rates. If you know, click here to update this lounge profile.
Due to the coronavirus situation, we are not currently offering pre-paid lounge passes. With the uncertainty of flight schedules and the possibility that you may experience an involuntary schedule change or cancellation, the non-refundable nature of these passes within 24-hours prior to arrival makes it something that we do not feel would be a benefit for you. If the lounge is open, we are suggesting that travellers pay at the door.
Information not available.
More lounge locations at London Heathrow Airport
- Art & Lounge (Terminal 4)
- The House Lounge
- Qantas Club (Terminal 3)
- Regus Express Business Lounge (Terminal 3)
- Plaza Premium Lounge (Terminal 4)
- Plaza Premium Lounge (Terminal 2)
- Plaza Premium Lounge (Terminal 5)
- Plaza Premium Arrivals Lounge (Terminal 4)
- Plaza Premium Arrivals Lounge (Terminal 3)
- Plaza Premium Arrivals Lounge (Terminal 2)
- No. 1 Heathrow Lounge (Terminal 3)
- Lufthansa Business Lounge (Terminal 2A)
- Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounge (Terminal 2B)
- American Airlines Admirals Club (Terminal 3)
- United Club (Terminal 2)
- SkyTeam Lounge (Terminal 4)
- Aspire Lounge & Spa at LHR T5 (Terminal 5)
- Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse
- Virgin Atlantic Revivals Lounge
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.