London Heathrow Airport, Terminal 2A, Airside.
Services & Facilities
- Beverages (alcohol)
- Beverages (non-alcoholic)
- Flight Information Monitor
This lounge does not have any sleep facilities.
The lounge is open 5:00AM – 10:00PM (Daily).
Lounge Access & Rates
Pay at the door
At the time of our last update, walk-in rates are not available. If this is not correct, click here to update this lounge profile.
Elite status only.
More lounge locations at London Heathrow Airport
- Art & Lounge (Terminal 4)
- The House Lounge
- Qantas Club (Terminal 3)
- Regus Express Business Lounge (Terminal 3)
- Plaza Premium Lounge (Terminal 4)
- Plaza Premium Lounge (Terminal 2)
- Plaza Premium Lounge (Terminal 5)
- Plaza Premium Arrivals Lounge (Terminal 4)
- Plaza Premium Arrivals Lounge (Terminal 3)
- Plaza Premium Arrivals Lounge (Terminal 2)
- No. 1 Heathrow Lounge (Terminal 3)
- Club Aspire (Terminal 3)
- Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounge (Terminal 2B)
- American Airlines Admirals Club (Terminal 3)
- United Club (Terminal 2)
- SkyTeam Lounge (Terminal 4)
- Aspire Lounge & Spa at LHR T5 (Terminal 5)
- Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse
- Virgin Atlantic Revivals Lounge
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.