Mataram Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Mataram Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
the restaurant in the departure lounge is awful my friend ordered a chicken dish, which looked like it had been crucified after having been starved for 3 months!! - Sam
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Lombok International Airport.
What to Expect
- A clean and modern international airport with a wide variety of shops, restaurants and services.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have attempted to sleep in this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Mataram Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
- Sky One Lounge - Location: Domestic Terminal, Airside. Hours: 05:00AM - 11:00PM. Lounge Access: unknown.
- Sheraton Executive Lounge - Location: Domestic terminal, Airside. Hours: 05:00AM - 11:00PM. Lounge Access: unknown.
Free WiFi is available at Mataram Airport in the Sky One Lounge and Sheraton Executive Lounge. At the time of this update, we do not have any information that WiFi is available elsewhere in the terminal. If you know, email us at email@example.com.
If sleeping in Mataram Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Hotel Pratama - (11 minute walk or 3 min ride from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- K2 Stylish - (4 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Mataram Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Yes
- Currency Exchange - Money Changer Lintas Artha Sejahtera - Location: International Terminal, Landside. Hours 5:00AM - 11:00PM.
- Duty Free & Shopping - A variety of retail stores are available on the first and second floor of the domestic terminal. Hours: 5:00AM to 11:00PM.
- Food / Drinks - Food concessions operate from 5:00AM to 11:00PM. There are two 24h dining options located in the domestic terminal, level 1 (Bakmi Naga and Coffee Club). There are also two vending machines located in the departures and arrivals areas.
- Information Desk - Yes.
- Luggage Wrapping - Luggage wrapping service is available. Three locations: Aerotech Wrapping - Domestic Terminal, Landside, Level 1. (Hours: Open 24 hours) • Securitytech Wrapping - Domestic Terminal, Landside, Level 1. (Hours: Open 24 hours) • AP LOG Wrapping - Domestic Terminal, Landside, Level 1. (Hours: Unknown).
- Mobile Charging - Yes.
As of this update, we were unable to confirm airport hours of operation. We recommend that you read a few reviews before deciding to sleep in the airport overnight. If you know the airport hours, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will update this airport guide.
Information currently unavailable. If you are familiar with the modes of ground transportation available at this airport and would like to contribute to this airport guide, please email us at email@example.com.
Last Updated: 19 April 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.